Celebrate Romance at Mandarin Oriental
For those seeking a truly pampered and romantic experience, guests can experience the intimate Couples Delight Package, offering all the pleasures of Miami’s only Five-Star spa – The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Miami.
MANDARIN ORIENTAL, MIAMI
Miami, January 30, 2012 – Romance is in the air this Valentine’s Day at Mandarin Oriental, Miami, where couples can enjoy stunning views of Biscayne Bay and the Miami skyline paired with romantic Valentine’s Day spa offers and delectable special menus at Azul and Café Sambal.
· 2 hours of treatments in a luxurious Couples Suite
· Relaxation Time in the suite
· Champagne and delicious macaroons especially prepared by Pastry Chef Frederic Monnet (milk chocolate/passion fruit and raspberry/rose)
· A special take-home Spa gift
USD 720 plus gratuities
Couples suite treatments excludes advanced facials
Perfect as a gift for a loved one or simply to treat yourself for Valentine’s Day, the Spa is also offering a luxurious package sure to leave you feeling pampered, refreshed and looking your best.
· Hydrating Oxygen Facial (80 minutes)
· Hot Stone Massage (60 minutes)
USD 395 plus gratuities
To satisfy the palates, the award-winning Azul and Café Sambal restaurants have created special menus of romance to celebrate on February 14th.
At Café Sambal, the four-course candlelit dinner overlooking the bay is priced at USD 80 per person plus tax and gratuity and will be served from 5pm to 11pm. A choice of two options is available for each course, with a sampling as follows:
· Lobster Consommé with Seafood Dumplings and Vegetable Pearls
· Seared Hudson Valley Foie Gras with Lingonberry and Pistachio Waffle, and Candied Fruit in Grand Marnier
· Herb Crusted Lamb Chops with Beet and Ricotta Gnocchi, Vanilla Glazed Baby Carrots, and Red Wine Reduction
Chocolate Whiskey Mousse Cake with White Coffee Ice Cream
At Azul, a sumptuous four-course Valentine’s Menu will be served from 6pm to 10:30pm for USD 120 per person, plus tax and gratuity. Patrons will have a choice of each course, which will include menu items such as:
Silver and Gold Egg with Caviar
Blood Orange Brushed Kampachi Ceviche with Radish Fresh Wasabi and Shiso
Black Truffle Risotto with Parmigiano Water
Raspberry Yogurt Cloud Cake with Rose Raspberry Sorbet