Valentines at Mandarin
Stunning views of Biscayne Bay and the Miami skyline paired with romantic spa offers and a delectable menu at Azul
Guests seeking a truly pampered and romantic experience can enjoy the luxurious Couples Delight Package, offering all the pleasures of the holistic spa enhanced by amorous amenities.
· Two hours of treatment time in a VIP Couples Suite
· Relaxation time in the suite
· Champagne and decadent assortment of chocolate pralines
USD 720 plus gratuities for two; USD 360 plus gratuities for one
Couples suite treatments exclude advanced facials
Perfect as a gift for a loved one or as a personal treat for Valentine’s Day, the spa is also offering the luxurious Valentine’s Day Express package sure to leave guests feeling pampered, refreshed and looking their best.
Valentine’s Day Express
· Calm Mind Massage
· Quintessence Body Scrub
· Mandarin Oriental Manicure
USD 230 per person plus gratuities
Couples seeking an experience to treat the senses at the spa and in the balmy South Florida weather can enjoy the Lasting Romance package.
· One hour of time in a VIP Couples Suite
· Luxurious Spa at Home gift basket
· Mimosa or glass of champagne
USD 560 plus gratuities for two; USD 380 plus gratuities for one
A special evening can be savored at the Five-Star Azul restaurant with a tempting romantic menu celebrating Valentine’s Day. The sumptuous four-course Valentine’s Day Menu will be served from 6pm to 11pm for USD 110 per person, plus tax and gratuity. Diners will have a choice of each course, with highlights including:
· Kumamoto Oyster
· Maine Lobster with Sal de Gusano, Celery Root, Chorizo
· Black Angus NY Strip with Pomme Puree, Maitake, Yuzu Kosho
· Pan Roasted Turbot with Beets, Baby Fennel, Chevre, Osetra Caviar
· Caribbean Chocolate Napoleon with Raspberry Foam and Fruit of the Forest Sorbet
For dining reservations, please call (305) 913 8358 For Spa reservations, please call The Spa directly at (305) 913 8332. Mandarin Oriental, Miami is located at 500 Brickell Key Drive. Valet parking is available.
Photography of Mandarin Oriental is available to download, in high and low resolution, in the Photo Library of our Media section, at www.mandarinoriental.com.