Frozen Yog on Flagler
By DowntownMiami.com | Published: April 29 2012
Downtowners love enjoying a healthy lifestyle. We've got scenery perfect for biking and jogging and now a delicious+healthy treat while strolling on Flagler
245 East Flagler Street
My kids and I were enjoying a day filled with Metromover rides, shopping and walking down Flagler Street when a new spot caught our eye. Maybe I was admiring the superb build-out, after all seeing sleek, modern and tastefully appointed new venues along Flagler is an attention grabber. My kids were all about the toppings featured in large photographs, guess all of us were intrigued with Frozen Yog
As we stepped inside the bright colors and furnishings complimented the frozen yogurt presentation with digital frames providing photos and description. We were all in agreement, we found the taste to totally be as promoted, creamy and incredibly tasty. The look, feel and taste of Frozen Yog is an ideal addition to Downtown Miami.
About Frozen Yog:
- Compliant with the National Yogurt Association Live and Active Culture
- No high fructose corn syrup
- Are made with milk from cows that are NOT treated with rBST
- Contains beneficial probiotic live and active cultures
- All Nonfat and NSA flavors are low in sodium and cholesterol
- Made with all natural colors, flavors, and sweeteners
- Most flavors are gluten free!
- All YoCream products are OU-D Kosher Certified1
Make plans to drop in and enjoy this healthy and simply delicious treat in a comfortable and inviting environment. I highly recommend Frozen Yog's dulce de leche flavor...